Thursday, November 18, 2010

What you should know about wise water use in Canada

I am currently doing some research on water policy in the City of Vancouver. We've been learning about sampling strategy and survey design in my statistics class. I am going to design a survey that gets at questions around the conservation, protection and value of water resources in Vancouver. The questions will largely be focused on residents and their attitudes and perceptions of water resources. My research question and design will be more sophisticated, don't worry. If you're interested in reading my research proposal and survey design, email me in December.

Anyway, I came across a highly useful and informative link provided by Environment Canada. It is an overview of water supply, infrastructure, conservation, water metering, technology and more. It's great!

Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment